The TCPRA provides educational and networking opportunities with a wide array of professionals in the fields of marketing and communications that enable us to deal with the many complex issues and challenges that communicators face on a regular basis. Also as a member of this organization we help provide a voice for higher education in the state and the region.
Membership in the TCPRA is open to any Tennessee college, university, or 2-year college.
- Any individual employed on a member institution’s public relations or public information staff or related area, or public information or public relations personnel of state governmental educational agencies is eligible to affiliate with the Association.
- Associate membership in the Association may be held by any interested student of a Tennessee college, university, or 2-year college who is in public relations, journalism, broadcasting, communications, or advertising, or by any professional employee of a Tennessee university, college or 2-year college.
- Affiliate membership may be held by individuals and organizations supportive of the Association.
- TCPRA mailing list (open to the public)
- Free job postings (website and mailing list)
- Discounted registration to the TCPRA Spring Conference
- Free or discounted registration the TCPRA Fall Mini-Conferences
- Charles Holmes Award
- Free or discounted event booths
Become a Member
Annual membership dues for the TCPRA are $150 per fiscal year per college/university* as well as per individual or organization supportive of the Association.
Payment is due by February 28 each year.
The online link to pay your dues may be found here.
* A single college/University membership covers all professional employees as well as interested students of that college/university who are in public relations, journalism, broadcasting, communications, or advertising programs. Individual employees and students do NOT need to purchase individual memberships to be associate members of the TCPRA.